Attendance and Admissions Officer
37.5hrs per week, term time only plus 1 week
ESCC single status grade 7, scale point 18-19 (£24,614-25,271) (pro rata)
We are looking to appoint a talented administrator to join our friendly team at King Offa Primary Academy as Attendance and Admissions Officer.
King Offa Primary Academy is a school that has transformed in recent years. Our pupils make exceptional progress and we are in the top twenty percent of schools nationally for our outcomes. Our pupils come from a diverse range of backgrounds and work together to make King Offa a thriving learning community.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Recording and monitoring pupil absence and investigating absent children in a timely manner to ensure pupil safety
- Working in partnership with the school’s leadership team, class teachers and outside agencies to help achieve expected attendance targets and reduce absences
- Overseeing admissions and leavers to school to ensure a smooth and efficient transfer of date
- Providing front of house/ clerical and administrative support as part of the office team
The post is for 37.5 hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm), term-time only, plus one week during the holiday period.
You will have the ability to work and communicate effectively with adults and children at all levels, previous experience in a similar role is desirable but full training will be provided for the right candidate.
You will enjoy working independently but also as part of a team.
Proficient in Microsoft Office with experience of Management Information Systems you will have an analytical mind and good attention to detail.
We can offer you:
- An excellent environment to work and learn in
- A committed and supportive staff team
- Access to Aurora Academies Trust's bespoke plan for professional development
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with other schools in the Trust
Further details including the job description and person specification can be found on our website: https://www.kingoffaprimaryacademy.org/
Visits to the school are welcomed, to arrange a tour or request an application form, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 17th February 2023 (midday)
Interview date: Wednesday 22nd February 2023