Situated within the King Offa Primary Academy Early Years Provision building, in the heart of Bexhill-On-Sea…
Our Nursery aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely as they move through the Early Years Foundation stage and provision.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent, and cooperative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both them and other people.
- Deliver a shared practice, ethos, and staff development across the school and Early Years Provision building (Reception and Nursery) to ensure that our pupils at King Offa Primary Academy and Nursery have the very best start.
- Promote positive relationships with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the nursery continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Our Nursery is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of children first.
- A programme of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating, and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral, and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe, supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is dedicated to early development, experienced, well trained, and properly supported.
- Services that meet the conditions of the Childcare Act 2006 and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply.
- An environment, where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.
- Regular access to outdoor learning activities, developed to enhance those early skills and instil a sense of awe and wonder in the world for children.
- Seamless transitions as your child moves throughout the spacious, dedicated, and purpose-built Early Years Provisions which cater from the age of 2 years old until the end of their reception year.
- Direct access to a range of outside spaces including the school field and woodland area, a large, dedicated playground, and Early Years Gardens to cater to each age range within the nursery.